An apology


2020 was the hardest year that I had ever experienced. I practically had no time for anything. So, obviously I had no time for this blog. Therefore, I just read the message today informing me that someone had file a complaint about this blog last year. 

My first reaction was: What? A complaint? How on earth could I offend someone when I'm always very careful not to hurt anybody. So I checked out my post which had been deemed as offensive. Well, after reading that post from the writer's perspective or the concerned party, I can see why it was considered offensive.

Hereby, I sincerely apologize for those words or sentences that had offended the related party. When I wrote that post, I had no intention to offend it was a personal opinion written in a personal blog. Despite those words and sentences that had unintentionally offended concerned/related party, that post was written because I really loved Library of Heaven's Path. I still do. I would never waste my precious time to read or watch something that I don't like. Library of Heaven's Path is actually one of my favorites. I love its male lead a lot. And I would highly recommend anyone who want to have a good time to read it.

Since the first post of this year is about an apology and tomorrow is the first day of Ramadan, I would also like to apologize to anybody who feels that I've hurt them or wrong them in anyway. Please open your heart to forgive me and know that I have never done those things intentionally.

May this year bring a lot of happiness and peace. Happy Ramadan to those who celebrate it.

Comments