Review: Big Issue




When I look at this blog I can’t believe I haven’t written any review in 2019. I still watch dramas and read wuxia novels however I find it increasingly difficult to write for various reasons.

But I decide not to be stopped writing at least not by my inability to finish a drama. I’ll write reviews whenever I feel like it. Let’s start with Big Issue.

So far (that’s until episode 8), I haven’t found any big issue that might compel me to drop it midway. The biggest obstacle to a happy ending – the wife – is no more when she married someone else.

Although I have no particular feeling for Joo Jin Mo I love Han Ye Seul. Her character Ji Soo Hyun is smart, tough and wicked. While Joo Jin Mo’s character Han Soek Joo seems to be weak at first, but as the story progresses proof to be tough and resourceful.   

I love the scene when Ji Soo Hyun realised her role in the destruction of Han Soek Joo’s life. And I love how she reached out to the useless Han Soek Joo, of course not to atone for her mistake but because he was really good at his job and she needed someone to work for her.

I also love it when Han Soek Joo said that he was actually touched by how Ji Soo Hyun treated him by sending him to a world class rehabilitation facility only to realise that it was because her next target was held in that place.

There are already enough loves to continue watching I just hope that the good premise is not ruined later.

Comments