Obama’s Charms and Appeals



I don’t know whether he’s born with it or learned them over the years during his political career but he sure has charms and appeals a plenty. I, who dislike and distrust politicians and have no fondness for even our own Presidents, except for former President B.J. Habibie, am completely mesmerized by him.

His speech in front of the Israeli students at the Jerusalem Convention Center during his Middle East trip once again reminded why I like this guy so much – not that I agree with everything he said but even if there are things that I disagree with I still like him.

I have no desire to vote in the next presidential election but if Obama decides to run for President here he’ll get mine. And I’m sure that I won’t be the only one who’ll vote for him.

Comments