More Joo Sang Wook (주상욱)? Yes, Yes, Yes!



I don’t care where Koala got her info. I don’t even care if she makes the whole thing up. Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah (김선아) in the upcoming drama Masked Prosecutor is the best news ever!

There are numerous casting news for other dramas including Hong Sisters’ floating around but none of them makes me this happy. No matter how much I like their previous works once I found out who is going to be their leading man my excitement dwindled.

Not that I don’t like Yoo Yeon Sook (유연석), because honestly, I don’t know any woman who doesn’t love Chilbong. Even I who was rooting for Seregi/Trash was broken hearted when our leading lady didn’t give Chilbong a chance.

My problem is not with Yoo Yoen Sook himself but with what it means to the story. I have no idea what Hong Sisters’ drama will be about this time around, but seeing the age of their leading man it might not be what I expected.

Don’t ask me what I expect please because I don’t know. What I know is, the casting somehow makes me think of Big again and not the Greatest Love.

Anyway, back to Masked Prosecutor. I really really love Joo Sang Wook perhaps as much as I love Jo Hyun Jae, just in a different way.

I don’t think any other actor could look so silly, so crazy, so wimpy, so pouty, and so petty like Joo Sang Wook and yet somehow still looking smoking hot and adorable all at the same time.

Although I don’t find Kim Sun Ah that pretty she is one of the very few actresses that I really like. Pairing her with Joo Sang Wook is something that I never thought of before, but now I could see the two of them together on the small screen driving us nuts with laughter and love.

 
A sane and dull prosecutor by day, a masked not so sane and absolutely thrilling hero by night versus a wannabe model police woman who is not so scrupulous herself would just make my day.

To whom should I beg so that this could come through? A prosecutor office? A police department? An ethic committee?

Whoever you are, please make this one a dream come true.

Comments