Jo Hyun Jae and Jang Nara




I never thought to link them together. But then kdramaland decides to put my beloved man and Jang Nara in the same drama. This time around I really hope that he will get the girl. As much as I love him I couldn’t bring myself to watch him experiencing the plight of second male leads in love.

And with so many news of co-stars turning into lovers I can’t help myself to wonder whether it’s possible for the quiet and shy Jo Hyun Jae and the seemingly innocent and fragile looking Jang Nara to start something in real life.


I have no idea what type of women attract Jo Hyun Jae but somehow I think that Jang Nara might not be his type at all. Nevertheless, since I have a soft spot for her I’m going to continue dreaming.

After reading the characters of Housewife Detective (열혈주부 명탐정) I immediately fall in love with Jo Hyun Jae’s character Cha Jae Hoon. How could one not be dazzled and mesmerized by a hot blooded, top notch martial art expert who doesn’t bother to beautify his beautiful self?

Rugged Jo Hyun Jae instead of a clean shaven and perfectly groomed Jo Hyun Jae might become an irresistible challenge to any women in his vicinity, for it is a huge crime to ruin that beautiful face for work. That face is supposed to be a gift to womanhood therefore one of the female leads had better strived to reveal the hidden treasure.

If I’m not mistaken there are Chinese and Japanese versions of Housewife Detective but I believe the Korean one could easily surpass them with the right story, interesting characters and perfect execution.

This is definitely the best news to start 2017. I’ve missed Jo Hyun Jae like crazy and forced to go back to 49 Days and The King’s Daughter to quell my longing for him.

I’m really looking forward to watching this one. Hopefully this drama could become one of my favourites.

Comments