Love Generation

I spent few hours in the weekend watching Japanese series Love Generation. It's not a new series. Quite ancient actually. It was produced in 1997, and I've had it in my possession for quite sometimes too. Just haven't got the time to see it.

I don't really like Japanese series compare to Korean or Taiwanese series. But eventhough I haven't finished Love Generation yet, I really like it. Kimura Takuya shows an excellent acting skills as Katagiri Teppei. The storyline is also excellent. For those who want to start watching Japanese series, I recommend Love Generation as your first trial.

I've seen Hana Yori Dango, which was also good, but seeing it after watching the Taiwanese version Meteor Garden made the whole experience lost its bites. The Taiwanese version was better in many ways. It's funnier with more memorable scenes.

I don't know whether my appreciation for Love Generation was borne out of the fact that I haven't seen a Taiwanese version of it.
Anyway it's worth seeing.

Comments